AUSTRIAN RAILWAY FORUM
The Austrian Rail Industry is an export champion! It has an export rate of 64% and is number 7 in global export of rail-bounded transport technology and equipment.
The Austrian Rail Industry is disproportionately strong and innovative in international comparison. It is market and technology leader in many areas:
• High-speed trains connect urban areas
• Regional and commuter trains connect cities with their surrounding areas
• Trams and metros provide mobility in the city
• Freight trains provide environmentally friendly, efficient transport
The Austrian Rail Industry provides its products worldwide and is number one choice in rail-bound transport areas – and this is a success.
Explore your business opportunities and book virtual 1:1 meetings with Austrian and international participants of the rail industry at this event platform!
On November 20th, 2020 the Austrian Railway Forum takes virtually place here!
- Advantage Austria Offices hold 10 webinars to provide information about the latest trends and market developments in their rail markets and business opportunities: Japan, India, Iran, Israel, Turkey, Ukraine, Poland, Slovenia, Morocco and Portugal.
- Use this network and follow-up your business activities! Book virtual 1:1 meetings with Advantage Austria Offices.
Please note that the rail market webinars are only available to members of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber. Internationals can book B2B meetings with Austrian companies, active in the rail sector. Remember: You can filter for relevant business fields, products, interests, etc.